Share | 

Going on vacation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bontakun

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Going on vacation   Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:05 am

I'll be taking a short holiday in Singapore starting this Sunday morning (Nov 30) and returning Weds night (Dec 3). My timezone is +8 GMT.

As the break is fairly short, I don't think there's much point in finding a sitter. Therefore, I will like to extend an open invitation to all Teutons in the alliance to raid my villages for resources during this period. Gauls and Romans won't get anything as my crannies and storage levels are at a 1:1 ratio. Need to keep it that way as one of my closest neighbours is a hostile Gaul village.

It'll be quite lucrative. You'll probably get around 3k+ of each resource when my storage capacity is reached. Santa Paravia has very good production at the moment, and I might as well let it benefit alliance members instead of letting it go to waste.

As of right now, my production is:

Lumber: 724 per hour
Clay: 760 per hour
Iron: 635 per hour
Crop: 659 per hour

With 6 crannies and 11800 storage, it'll probably fill out enough for raiding every 5~6 hours or so. Just don't bring any catapults with you.

Fiumaccio is rather smaller, but it'll be ideal for the smaller Teuton players out there. It has no walls whatsoever, so it'll be just like a buffet table.

Lumber: 132 per hour
Clay: 154 per hour
Iron: 133 per hour
Crop: 120 per hour

Maximum storage 4k, crannies also at 4k. Still building this village up, so I'll update this again later if there's any changes.

I don't have an army for now so you won't take any casualties (but you might lose a few to the palisade). I used to have one, but that Gaul neighbor systematically destroyed it through his constant raids, hence my reliance on crannies.

I will be rebuilding my army when I return. Not bothering to do so for now as I'll need to shuffle them between my villages while its growing in order to protect it, and I won't be able to do so while I'm on holiday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bontakun

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Going on vacation   Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:07 pm

Hmm...scratch the above. I found a sitter...somewhat.

I won't mind if any of you raid me anyway within this period, but don't do it so heavily pls. Leave my sitter resources to do some stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Going on vacation
Page 1 of 1